Activity

White Van Track

Download

Trail photos

Photo ofWhite Van Track Photo ofWhite Van Track Photo ofWhite Van Track

Author

Trail stats

Distance
4.41 mi
Elevation gain
157 ft
Technical difficulty
Easy
Elevation loss
72 ft
Max elevation
339 ft
TrailRank 
43 5
Min elevation
151 ft
Trail type
One Way
Moving time
31 minutes
Time
36 minutes
Coordinates
1029
Uploaded
September 30, 2018
Recorded
September 2018
  • Rating

  •   5 5 Reviews
-
-
339 ft
151 ft
4.41 mi

near Elveden, England (United Kingdom)

Viewed 3708 times, downloaded 49 times

Trail photos

Photo ofWhite Van Track Photo ofWhite Van Track Photo ofWhite Van Track

Itinerary description

This track was a childhood favourite of mine! When I was younger there used to be a White Van (Hence the name) half way, I believe they used to cam there for the night! Anyway the track is nice and straight forward to follow, probably the longest in the area and can be challenging for low 4x4's. As you can tell by the photos I did all the 'tough' bits and only scraped a little... Depending on what way you start the track is about 90% ruts and obstacle parts and then the other 10% is across a road through a very narrow forest path. The track comes to an end by a lake where a tree has fallen down making it so you can't follow the byway anymore but can follow a road out. This track is especially fun and more challenging in the wet!

Waypoints

PictographPhoto Altitude 159 ft
Photo ofPhoto

Photo

PictographPhoto Altitude 157 ft
Photo ofPhoto

Photo

PictographPhoto Altitude 330 ft
Photo ofPhoto

Photo

PictographPhoto Altitude 324 ft
Photo ofPhoto

Photo

PictographPhoto Altitude 257 ft
Photo ofPhoto

Photo

PictographPhoto Altitude 236 ft
Photo ofPhoto

Photo

Comments  (7)

  • Tokley200 Oct 7, 2018

    I have followed this trail  View more

    Good trail with some good scenery.

  • DIckDastardly Feb 16, 2021

    This lane is now closed to all vehicles from 21st January 2021 for 6 months.

  • Jesus Lozano 3 Apr 4, 2021

    Very good route for begginers like me. I enjoyed it a lot.

  • Jesus Lozano 3 Apr 4, 2021

    I have followed this trail  verified  View more

    Very good route for begginers like me. I enjoyed it a lot.

  • Jason18 Aug 4, 2021

    I have followed this trail  verified  View more

    Great track

  • Albert Rusu Jan 30, 2022

    I have followed this trail  View more

    Great place for beginners! Had great fun

  • LODD4G4ME Nov 11, 2022

    Not bad! Just did it with the rubicon. Several different lanes to choose from. Some ones I’d say have a winch or a buddy just in case. Wife loved it and even drove a bit

You can or this trail